WHY IS IT BENEFICIAL TO INSTALL HEPA AIR FILTERS IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE?
The acronym HEPA stands for “high-efficiency particulate air”. HEPA is a type of plated mechanical filter. This type of filter is used to remove up to 99.97% of dust, pollen, mould, bacteria, and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns. No matter what the size of the particle is, it is all trapped by the HEPA filter. When you consult a quality HEPA filter manufacturer, they will tell you that with proper cleaning and timely filter replacement, HEPA filters can capture particles between 0.3 to 10 microns.
Reasons to Install HEPA Air Filters
1. Naturally Treats Allergies – Some allergies can cause a variety of health risks as well as discomfort for you and your family. If you are prone to allergies then you should know that the poor indoor air quality makes it even worse. What’s worse is that if you have serious health conditions like asthma then contaminants such as dirt, dust, pollens, dander, and other small particles can aggravate your allergies. HEPA filters are used to trap allergens which will reduce your symptoms and hopefully the health of everyone in your household will improve.
2. No By-products – The reality is that normal air filters emit hidden harmful by-products into your indoor air. This is why HEPA air filters are the best as they do not emit any type of by-product. HEPA filters are designed in a way that they work efficiently without generating any by-products. These filters are environment-friendly making them 100% safe to use.
3. Easy Accessibility – HEPA filter systems are easily accessible to the public which means you can easily find HEPA systems in various home appliances, such as air purifiers, humidifiers, vacuum cleaners, plumbing vents, etc. Just be very careful that you are purchasing from a reliable source.
4. Works Amazing For Newborns – Parents should definitely consider buying a HEPA filter system so that they can protect their infants from any kind of allergies. HEPA filters purify the air and also help in preventing respiratory infections. Allergies are more prevalent among newborns as their lungs are more vulnerable as compared to adults. By using HEPA air filters you can help your newborns stay away from all types of allergies.
5. Minimizes the Impact of Smoking – If someone in your family smokes then you should definitely install an air filter. A HEPA air filter works best in this scenario by removing smoke particles and all types of contaminants from the air. Smoking makes the air polluted which brings your family members at higher risk because it greatly affects babies and elderly people.
Air cleaning devices can improve your overall indoor air quality which ultimately reduces the risk of all types of allergies. The best way to reduce the number of contaminants in the air is by using a HEPA filter system. These systems will not only clean your indoor air but also make your house safe and allergens-free. Many air filter manufacturers sell HEPA filters but you should be careful while purchasing because you don’t want to end up having a filter that does not do what it claims.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!